Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am in Kenya


Yesterday I slept almost the whole day. At night I got to go to a college meeting and see some familiar faces: Marto, Ivan, Betty, Sylvia, Jackie, and JJ. I look forward to spending more time with these guys and girls who I spent 2 weeks with last summer here in Kenya.


Today I spent the whole day at a Pastor's Conference North of Mombasa in Mtwapa. I met some great pastors there and heard some good teaching. Tomorrow and Friday I will be spending the day there as well. Tonight I eat, and prepare to answer for tomorrow a difficult question raised up this afternoon: Who is Melchizedek and why is he said to have no father or mother in Heb. 7? We'll see if I come up with anything?

ben

2 comments:

JMS said...

Matt preached on that during his hebrews series if your interested.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that little girl?
So glad you made it safe and sound...