|2010 - Me and Father Prijo from Kerala in Morogoro, TZ at Language School|
|2011 - Leaving again.|
- He has brought a deeper unity within our team which was not present before.
- When I was in that depression, he delivered me from it, and provided some supporting helps that made it a little easier to guard my heart from going back to that same place of darkness.
- We have seen a few people truly be transformed by the Word of God and are now specifically being used to transform others.
- Our dreams and visions for the future of SERVE are aligned, unified, and somehow feel both possible yet impossible at the same time.
|2011 - The Grand Mosque in Muscat, Oman|
- Will our work truly bear the fruit which is essential for the change of the Church in Kenya and E. Africa? I.e. Is the impact that we desire really taking shape in these pastors and leaders hearts?
- People are being lied to all the time in the Church in Kenya, and they often choose the lies that they desire to believe. My concern is that the Truth just won't be good enough for people and the Gospel will be set aside entirely. Or as Derek Webb says, "The truth is never sexy / So it's not an easy sell."
- Personally: Will I stay focused and faithful and persevere in the ministry for as long as I live?
- More than ever before, I feel the weight of Jesus' words: “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (Matt 9:37-38).
|2012 - Shepherding Shepherds Graduation|
Thank you so much for your gracious support to me over the last three years. God is truly at work here in Kenya as well as in my life and yours.