Monday, June 4, 2007

And we're off!

We will depart our beloved country sometime Tuesday evening from New Jersey.

From Newark we will depart to London.
From London to Nairobi, to Mombasa. From there it will be June 7th and we will have some time to rest.

I feel that my team is prepared as we ever can be and now it is finally time to go. We are excited as we trust in God to do great things according to His will. Please join us in confident prayer for God's will to be done in Mombasa, Kenya and through us , His humble (and pray for humility too) servants. I John 5:14-15: "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."

I should be able to communicate only twice while I'm in Kenya. I'll do my best to remember my experiences and relate the best ones here or in person when I return. Thank you so much for your prayers.

ben

No comments: