Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kenya Support Amount Raised!

I am at full support with several hundred dollars extra that will go directly to any team members that might be lacking in their support. If you were planning on contributing to the Kenya mission trip and are willing to have the money go to other team members or Denton Bible Missions, I am positive that God will use your donation toward His glory in whatever way He sees fit.

I must say that I have never seen so much generosity so quickly. It is all God's doing whether the reason for it is simply to encourage and affirm myself and my future direction in missions and full-time ministry, and/or because God has blessed me with incredibly godly, generous, and loving friends and family who have God's heart for the world.

The body of Christ stands united as a team when we gather together with one purpose and one heart which is God's purpose and God's heart. This will of God is that ALL NATIONS see and know the glory of His Son Jesus Christ and put their faith in God's salvation through Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for our desperately sinful hearts.

No comments: